Support, education and events for parents and carers of a child with an acquired brain injury
What Heads Together Parents offers
- A welcoming community of connection, knowledge sharing and support.
- Education workshops (online during COVID) with guest presenters, subject matter experts, volunteer facilitators and people with lived experience, with childcare available.
- Social events including Friday night drinks, quiz nights, Q&A afternoon teas (online during COVID).
What community members say about our Parents program
- The workshops are really practical and thought provoking.
- It’s great to have a space to connect with others who truly understand what it’s like to raise a child with an acquired brain injury.
- I love being able to learn from others, but also to share what I have learnt.