Support, education and events for parents and carers of a child with an acquired brain injury
For information about our PARENTS events, call us on 0413 344 701 or visit our Facebook page.Through the Heads Together Parents program, we support parents and carers of young people with an acquired brain injury to meet the complex needs of their family. The program is a respectful place for inspiration, an accepting place for support, a generous place for sharing knowledge, and a courageous place to ask questions.
What Heads Together Parents offers
- A welcoming community of connection, knowledge sharing and support.
- Education workshops (online during COVID) with guest presenters, subject matter experts, volunteer facilitators and people with lived experience, with childcare available.
- Social events including Friday night drinks, quiz nights, Q&A afternoon teas (online during COVID).
What community members say about our Parents program
- The workshops are really practical and thought provoking.
- It’s great to have a space to connect with others who truly understand what it’s like to raise a child with an acquired brain injury.
- I love being able to learn from others, but also to share what I have learnt.