Heads Together for ABI Limited owns and operates the headstogether.org.au and hope.headstogether.org.au websites (Websites).
We reserve the right to update these Terms at any time and without notice to you. Your continued use or access constitutes acceptance of any changes.
Your use of the Websites
Unless otherwise stated, we and/or our licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may access the Websites for your own personal, non-commercial use, subject to restrictions set in these Terms.
In accessing or using the Websites, you must not:
- Republish material from any of the Websites
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from any of the Websites
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from any of the Websites
- Redistribute content from any of the Websites, including posting links or content from the Websites on any social media platform
- modify or copy the layout of the Websites or any computer software or code contained in the Websites
Links to other websites
The Websites may contain links to other websites or webpages on the internet which are owned and/or operated by third parties and which are not under our control. You acknowledge that:
- we provide the links as a convenience to you;
- the existence of a link to other sites does not imply any endorsement by us of the contents of the linked site; and
- we are not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites.
Content of the Websites & liability
We accept no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through our Websites and makes no representations about their suitability for any particular purpose.
Users should make their own judgments about those matters.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through any of the Websites.
You assume all risks associated with the use of any of the Websites including, without limitation:
- the risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via any of the Websites or your access to it; or
- the risk that the content of any of the Websites and linked websites contravenes with the laws of any country outside Australia;
- the risk that any information or material you download from any of the Websites or any linked website infringes third party rights including copyright.
Your use of any of the Websites may be logged for the purpose of security and usage monitoring.
Unauthorised use of any of the Websites could result in criminal prosecution.
Cookies & privacy
Hyperlinking to our content
If you would like to link to our Websites, contact us by email: [email protected] Include your name, your organisation name and contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Websites, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link.
No use of our logo or other artwork, or the logo or other artwork of HOPE, will be allowed for linking without our prior written consent (which may include conditions).
The Websites are hosted on web servers in Australia or the United States of America.
These terms are governed by the law in the State of Victoria in the Commonwealth of Australia and any dispute about these terms or the contents of any of the Websites is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria and the courts of appeal from them.